Guaranteed Issue or Final Expense
You plan for life's most important events such as your children's education, family vacations, and one day, even your retirement. Planning for final expenses makes good sense and it can relieve the financial burden from your family at a difficult time. Many Americans believe that Social Security will pay for their final expenses; however, the U.S. government pays a paltry sum for those who qualify.
We have an innovative product with a solution to help pay final expenses. This Guaranteed Issue product is a modern day, increased death benefit, whole life insurance product that provides families with final expense coverage, along with many additional benefits. This plan has two products built into one.
- point of sale decision based on answers to 3 health questions
- Guaranteed Issue and Day One Coverage Underwriting Classes Available
- One-of-a-kind, 120% increased death benefit with the Plus product.
- Important built in riders that increase coverage included free of charge
- Policies issued in 48 hours and commissions paid daily
- Draft Date Technology allows our client to choose the initial and ongoing premium draft dates to coordinate with Social Security payments
And, many more innovative product features
Two Levels to Provide Valuable Coverage Regardless of Health
Level 1 - offers coverage regardless of your client's health with absolutely no underwriting
- For accidental deaths in the first two years, your clients receive the full-face amount of the policy
- For non-accidental deaths in the first two policy years, your clients receive 110% of the premium paid
- On any death after two years, you receive the full face amount of the policy.
Level 2 - is a one-of-a-kind product that provides day-one coverage and pays 120% of the full-face amount benefit selected whenever the death occurs.
- Simplified underwriting and no medical exams. Coverage is based on answers to a few simple health questions.
Only 3 Health Questions for Immediate Coverage!
- In the last 2 years, has the applicant been a patient in hospice, a hospital or nursing home for five or more days?
- Is the applicant unable to perform routine activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting or transferring to or from a bed or chair?
- In the last 2 years, has the applicant been diagnosed with, been prescribed medication for or treated by a healthcare provider for any of the following diseases: Cancer (other than basil cell carcinoma), Tumor, Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome-Related Complex (ARC), any Disorder of the Blood, Kidney, Lung, Brain, Heart, Circulatory System or Liver? Maintenance medications are not considered treatment if the prescription has remained the same (or generic equivalent) at the same or decreased dosage for the past two years
If all health questions are answered "No" the proposed insured is eligible for Level death benefit. If any of the health questions are answered "Yes" or is not answered, the policy will be issued with a two-year Graded death benefit.
Important Riders That Increase Coverge
- Spousal Bonus Rider - included at no additional cost (available on both plans) $1,000 Extra death benefit is available if both spouses apply for a policy at the same time and have at least $10,000 Face Amount.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - Included at no additional cost (Available only on Level 2 plan)
- Dependent Child & Grandchild Rider for only $1 a month (available on both plans)
A One-of-a-Kind Final Expense Guaranteed Issue Solution
- An increased death benefit final expense product to serve this fast-growing market!
- Immediate point of sale underwriting decision!
- Ground floor opportunity available in 41 states!
Get Started Offering This Incredible Product
Ask Us For A Quote
Drop us a line today for a free quote!